Friday, May 22, 2009

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (1988)

I love this movie. When my mom saw this movie in the theatres, she saw it sixteen more times. And if you watch ten minutes of this classic, you will know why. It is the definition of hysterical. It is a superbly dated classic, but it is still super funny. It is about two high school underachievers, Bill S. Preston and Ted (Theodore) Logan who spend so much time forming a rock band, Wyld Stallyns, that they're failing history. Then comes Rufus, a time-traveling guy from 2688. He comes so the group can pass the report and let the band live. This movie is along the lines of 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' 'Blades of Glory' and 'Dumb and Dumber.' This is a movie to say, buy! Buy! BUY! I love this movie and so should everybody else that watches it. It is just so darn funny. I will hit you in the face if you do not like this movie. In other words, I shall hit no one. Adios!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment