Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Twilight Zone: The Movie (1983)

This hit film based on Rod Serling's hit TV series has finally hit KidViews! This movie is made of a prolouge and four main segments, so I need to review each individually and average them. PROLOUGE: The beginning of the film gave me a bit of a scare, and has the main spirit of the Twilight Zone=A- SEGMENT 1: This bit also stays true to the lighter side of the Twilight Zone, but it was terribly explained=B- SEGMENT 2: Trust me, if anybody's a fan of Steven Speilberg, it's me. But I just couldn't stand it. It insults the word horror=C SEGMENT 3: I loved this bit. I was shivering and shaking through the entire thing. It is purely awesome=A+ SEGMENT 4: I thought that the remake of the classic Twilight Zone was very well played, even though I can't compare it to the original, since I haven't seen it. All in all, this bit was amazingly played=A Through all of the bits, I would average out this movie to be a big, fat-
B+

No comments:

Post a Comment