Friday, September 4, 2009

Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (2009)

DCOM #4 to be reviewed on Kidviews, here is Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie. I really had high hopes for this movie. REALLY high hopes, as I am a fan of the Disney show Wizards of Waverly Place. First of all, let me say that the movie was okay, not as good as I expected it to be. Second, this movie has better special effects than all of the episodes combined. The effects in this movie are just stunning. Number three is that the story really takes a downfall on this one. I've seen some very clever writing and stories on the show, and even though this movie is packed with action, I felt like there was something missing. Also, TOO MUCH DRAMA! I really don't like drama movies that much, but I'll bear with them enough to give them an honest review. But this movie was just full of pathetic scenes of Selena Gomez crying. However, when it hits Disney channel, it's worth a peek. If you have some free time, check it out!
B+

No comments:

Post a Comment