Saturday, June 20, 2009

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)

People say that this is why Star Trek is what it is today. I see their point. This tops the first Star Trek a million miles over. (or something along those lines) This movie is totally awesome! But, if you are like me, the little ear-creature will give you the heebie-jeebies for a couple of hours. My personal cure is to just watch some NBC sitcoms and the tingles should go away. Back to the movie. It is a super super super awesome movie! I would recommend this to anybody. Watch it. Now! "Or I shall place a slug-thing or something in your ear if you don't watch me!" -fake Khan
A+

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea... I'm going to pass these on to my nephews! and yes, I couldn't handle the little ear creature... blich!

    ReplyDelete